5.11.2004

Crazy-Ass Dream

So I wake up this morning, thinking wow.. that was weird.

I dreamt about this competition I was having with someone (don't remember who), where we had these hammers and the first one to hit the cardboard wins.. because they broke the cardboard or something lol. So we had these courses, almost like treasure hunts, to find this cardboard and smash it with our hammers. (lol oh god I sound insane)

So one of the courses is in this coffee shop and I'm ahead of my opponent because I found a clue on the floor under a table which said "sggeelir" which of course made sense in my dream as "rile eggs" which was a cue for me to ask the lady behind the counter, who is like a mysterious crazy old polish woman, for eggs (funny how I'm smarter in my dream than in real life, cause I would have never thought of that). So she gives me two mugs on a platter, and I'm supposed to drink the one with the eggs whites in it, not the yolks, but I can't tell which one is which because she sprinkled nuts on top!.. then I woke up.

So yeah, insane...
Jam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear James... you're insane.

Chris

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home