5.13.2004

Survive

Well, a long day has come to an end.

Started my new job today, and enjoyed it (to an extent). I basically do all the lackie work, which is to be expected. However, I have a feeling I could be doing a more efficient job if they taught me in a more orderly fashion. I was bouncing all over the office, doing lots of different things, whereas I think it would have benefited me more to be taught the specifics of my job in order, instead of doing tiny bits of things which I don't understand on their own. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I also watched the Survivor All-Stars second million giveaway. Although I voted for the conniving Shii-Ann, she was not even in the final four, being Colby, Rob, Big Tom, and Rupert. In the end, Rupert won, as I had predicted, because of his honest personality and fun-loving boyish charm, in the body of a large man (lol). I suppose I have no objection, but I would have still liked to see someone else win. I guess Steve's favourite player finally did win something!






Shii Ann Huang may have fiercly fought her way past many competitors in Survivor All-Stars, but she didn't stand a chance against Mr. Popularity, Rupert Boneham, in the million dollar giveaway decided by the voting public.

Well it's 10pm and I'm absolutely exhausted. Time to turn in!

Jam

On my to do list: Sleep, get drunk this weekend at some point, see Troy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home