5.16.2004

Saturday: The Fastest Day of the Week

Has anyone ever noticed that you look forward to Saturday the entire week, and when it comes, it seems as though there's a gap in the space-time continuum that makes a normal 24 hour day go by in like 12. IN-SANE! It was a good day, however. Went to the mall with Athena, watched a crazy Cirque du Soleil show, and saw Troy (which I'll do a seperate post about). Tomorrow not sure what I'm doing.. sleeping lol.

Anyways not the most interesting post, just enjoying the weekend as it whizzes by in a confusing blur. Hopefully tomorrow will slow down and give me time to play with Sheba.

My baby Sheba

Coming soon to Jam's Blog: Movie reviews.
On my to-do list: Get 12 hours of sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN-SANE is right!!!

And sleep is fun. lol Can't wait for the movie reviews.

Tashy :)

(You have any May 2-4 plans?? - call me)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home