1.17.2007

Hot

Well hi! Long time no type-at-you!

The last couple days have seemed very bright. I'm digging into my courses, hanging out with friends, soon to be playing badminton *hopefully* and starting the gym tomorrow! Weee! I'm trying to stay upbeat despite the fact that it's -26 with the windchill. Le brr.

I was asking my friends last night, in my procrastination, if they knew of any eligible guys to set me up with, but it wasn't looking like people here even know what "gay" means. I always get that reaction like a puppy when it doesn't know what you want it to do. It makes that "bur?" noise and tilts its head. Yeah, I get that from people here when I mention homosexuality. Well, not literally, but pretty close. I think I saw Julia do that once, but that might have been at my rendition of Country Mouse, Angry Mouse. Anyway, I asked my new-ish friend Kelilah if she knew of any guys and she, of course, did the puppy thing, so I said something like "oh poor me", only more whiney, and she responded with "No way! You're such a hottie!" Hee hee, it made me smile. Then, my even new-ish-er friend Sheila was asked, and she sends me this picture of some adonis and says she's friends with him. After I cleaned up my puddle of drool, I said "Let's stay in my league," to which she responded, "He is in your league! You're a hottie!" HEE HEE! I was called a hottie twice in one day! I feel so perty! It's so nice when you get random compliments from people. I'm still on a wee high from that yesterday. See folks? Do a nice thing, and it'll make a gay boy happy somewhere in the world.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone dislike random, internet-bound Turkish men? I know I do. I mean, I hadn't thought about it before a couple months ago, but now I do. I really dislike them. I suppose you want to know why. Well, I guess I'll be nice to you.. today. Hahaha, I'm kidding. Don't leave. Good lord.

Well, for the past two-or-so months, random Turkish men have been adding me to MSN. I tried talking to the first couple to see where they got my address, but quickly realized that they really don't speak any english. I also realized that as soon as they added me, spyware and viruses began appearing on my computer. Charming! So, I blocked them all, and since I received those first two or three, over two-hundred have added me, and the same amount have been blocked. Where are they getting my address? Do they think I'm a girl? Do they think I'm a desperate girl who is going to be like "Ooh, Turkish man who doesn't speak English, will you marry me? I'll move there right away because you are ever-so-awesome in your internet café in downtown Istanbul! Swoon!" I'll even say swoon. Anyway, everyday I get about three or four more - I guess eventually I'll block the entire male population of Turkey. Maybe I'll make it into Guinness?

Well, I think I may have a wee nap. A wee HOT nap because I'm a HOTTIE! Swoon!

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Delicious Jamalam.

I make the puppy face of confusion throughout most of my daily life; so it was most likely in response to Country Mouse, Angry Mouse, yes. If not, it was probably like, I saw a bird behind you and was like GAH. (I would not have made the "Gay men? Bur?" face, unless I was thinking. "Gay men? Bur?" seems to be my thinking face.)

Ye are a hawteh. Kelilah is always right. Go Kelilah!

Also: Turkish Men = teh persistent. They never left me alone when I was in Turkey. And the reason is not because you're a single female (or they think you're a single female), but rather that you're a single female American. Because Turkish men make "Gay men? Bur?" faces if you tell them there is another country in the west aside from America. And then they're like "Ohhh you are so preetty, marry me so I can get a Visa into your country."

Seriously.

P.S.: Wow super long reply.
P.P.S: Angry llama!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home