1.04.2007

The Best and Worst Movies of 2006



Hey guys! It's that time of year again. (I say that every year!) The year of 2006 gave us many great movies, and unfortunately, many not-so-great movies. Fortunately for me, that means super awesome reviews for my blog! Yeeeehaw! Let's get started!

First off, let's remember that the films I put in my lists are films I have seen, and therefore there may be films that are better that I have yet to see. There are a bunch that I would have liked to have seen before I produce my top and bottom movies of 2006, including:

Notes on a Scandal
An Inconvenient Truth
The Queen
Children of Men
Little Children
Little Miss Sunshine
Poster Boy
Volver

But, the show must go on with films I have seen! Tune in tomorrow for the first in what will prove to be a riveting week of filmatic greatness and suckiness.

--Jam the Critic

EDIT: Links to the best and worst movies of 2006:

Eight
Seven
Six
Five
Four
Three
Runner-up
One

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woowoo! I love this time of the year! It's like an additional Christmas present! hehe Looking forward to tomorrow's installment! :)
~Sarah

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home