12.10.2004

Anticipation

Welcome, my beloved fans.

I'm getting very good feedback from my rants so I think I'll continue to do them. I sent "Smoking is Not a Right" into the Brock Press after some revisions, so I'm hoping they publish it. I would love to see my work published in any paper, and the Brock Press is as good as any.

I was thinking what I may do is collect about ten rants, and send them, along with a personal letter saying "give me a weekly column, I'll do it for free," to the local paper and see what response I get. I think it would be so amazing if I could get published weekly, and it would be great for my portfolio. I guess we'll see how that progresses.

Nineteen days until my surgery and I think about it everyday. I know it's "only" wisdom teeth, but I'm so terrified I feel like getting sick everytime it pops into my head. I have to get blood work done next week ahead of time, so that should be interesting. I still have to make an appointment; hopefully they can do it on campus.

If anyone watched Survivor last night, I hope you were as shocked as I was! Poor Julie! I really expected Chris to go with Eliza and vote that stupid Twila off. If you don't know anything about Survivor, this was bad. Bad Chris.

I was happy to read that a fellow blogger, Ryan, wrote about ignorance yesterday too (at like the exact same time.. creepy), through the same-sex marriage issue. Good thing other people understand that this is a problem. Well-written article, too! Power to ya brothah!

Today I'm going to study, not do a whole lot, so I might do a rant later if I feel like it, cause I have some ready.

Ciao ya'll,
--Jam

Word-of-the-day: Jubate: Very hairy. (No, it does not mean bait for jewish people, as you may think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home