12.04.2004

Into the fray

Yo Yo-Yo's,

Differing meanings for my heading:

1
Tomorrow I'm going Christmas shopping for practically an entire day. The Pen Centre is going to be insanely busy, but I'm so looking forward to it. Nat and I are just gonna shop til we drop, buy tons of awesome stuff for our friends and family, and yaaay I'm excited!

2
I'm going to tell that boy I like that I like him in the next couple weeks. I mean, I'm not gonna say "Ummm I like you, have my babies", but I'm gonna ask him out on, like, an official date. If any of you have any ideas how I should go about this, that would be GREAT because I'm so nervous to do it that I could puke! lol! But I think I need to tell him or something, because a) it's not fair to him and b) it's not fair to me lol.

3
Exams start one week from Saturday. I'm extremely nervous to say the least. I have two next Saturday, and I'm really not looking forward to them. The exam I will find the easiest I have last. Great scheduling Brock. It's all Brock's fault if I fail. That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol.

4
I'm going to Stella's tomorrow night! The best club in town is getting a dose of me and my wonderful laaaadies (and Nick too, he's not really a lady, but I wasn't gonna say 'my wonderful laaaadies and that guy, like how dumb does that sound?). It's gonna be so fun and crazy and yay!

Kay so I'm going to bed. I'm not the young whipper-snapper I once was! Can't be stayin up past midnight! What do I look like, 19?

--Jam

PS - I realize I had two word-of-the-day's on the same day. Don't point that out.
PPS - I realize I'm a sexy stud. Point that out, please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

ok hehe..
1. the malls my little home fry watch ur back there nasty out there! hehe
2. the boy, if he reads this need u ask him? lol and just go for silly boy!
3. always blame the the school hehe
4. james the sexy bum and the ladies, go do something i wouldnt do! hehehe

:op

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I am SO glad you used my idea!! hehehe lets see if it works! ;) WOO for Christmas Shopping today! Being at the mall with the sexiest guy ever is gonna be the greatest day. We're gonna bring home a big haul of present funness!! YAY!
~Nat~

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, James you are a sexy stud!!!!
I NEED SHOES FOR STELLA'S!!!! AHH WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!!!!
~Heather

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home