12.05.2004

Spongebob is not our friend.

Allo mes peuples,

So it's something like 10.30am and I'm still actually drunk from last night. Had an amazing night at Stella's with my roomies and some friends, and it was just SO fun! Got far too drunk off a concoction I concocted before leaving the house. Something with Arbor Mist and Pineapple Rum... it was kinda icky, and very strong. Bad combination.

I got to bed around 3am, give or take, and I'm awake now? Um hello, brain? Yeah, this is your body talking. I need more sleep! You're an idiot for waking me up! That is all.

CAUTION: Upcoming rant on: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

So I thought I'd post a mini-rant that arose last night whilst talking to Nick. He loves this cartoon Spongebob Squarepants, which I refer to as Stupidbob Stupidpants, or something along those lines. If anyone hasn't noticed, it seems to be an entire show of that yellow sponge guy, the pink starfish, and that green-ish ugly one all doing stupid things with bad typical Nickelodeon animation. Then again, all Nickelodeon cartoons seem to be this way; the show about babies, Rugrats, seems to be the most mature of all of them.. seems a little ironic.

If you're one of those Spongebob advocates that has a big plush Spongey Bobby on your bed, then great for you. You've decided to watch a children's cartoon and pay them money for their immaturities, rather than spending your time doing ANYTHING ELSE. Before you say it, yes I have seen the dumb show, and I'm making these observations from my observations.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind if people have a youthful side to them, I actually find it kind of endearing. However, when your youthful side is also immature and can't choose between good and bad television, you don't deserve to have a youthful side at all.

That's all for today. I have another rant in me about Christmas shoppers and stupid shoppers in general, but I'll save that for tomorrow.

--Jam

Word-of-the-day: Crotchular: That of, and pertaining to, the crotch. (hey, I didn't say they were all gonna be real words. Some can be words that I made up and say on a regular basis! lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home