12.13.2004

In the Ham...dot?

Hey you-all,

Just thought I'd write a teensy post today. I'm in Hamilton visiting Leanne, and while she wraps presents, you get the enjoyment of what is a post by Jam.

Survivor was pretty decent last night. Except for the fact that loser Chris won. I don't really understand how he won, since he just lied to everyone, made it to the end, and won. Kinda screwy. But props to him for doing it.

I think they should let me be on Survivor. Since it seems like when you get on the show your brain turns to mush, I would make sure my brain is unmushable. Unless there was some hot guy. Then maybe mush... ANYWAYS, since I'm Canadian I can't go on the show. Bummer. I would seriously get my U.S. citizenship just to go on that show. Sad but true.

Anywho, I'm off to decorate the tree!

Adios, people everywhere!

--Jam

Word-of-the-day: Ugg: Specific type of boots with too much fur around the top. Costs approximately $400 (insane, I know). Not to be confused with Ugh, Hug, Mug, Jug, or Hammer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home