3.10.2006

Death by Laziness

Hey Peeps,

Well, I'm heading home this weekend to do my taxes (yay rebate!). I'm so happy it's the weekend because this week has simply dragged by. Boo-urns to slow banks and strange people.

I'm starting to get myself organized for Memorial in the fall. Deciding what to take, what not to take, what I need to buy there, what classes to take, etc. I'm soooo excited though; a fresh start is exactly what I need. I love you all, but it'll be nice to know even more all. Yay, all!

So I've noticed that everyone's blogs are suffering, including mine. I think it's due to the fact that life is getting repetitive around this time of year, and people are in lazy mode. Spring should be newfound energy, so all you lazy bloggers never fear! Spring is almost here! Rhymey rhyme rhyme!

I have so much more to write about annoying security guards at work, hot dads, and lack of boys, but I have to get ready to go to Brantford! Yaaaay?

--Jam?

PS: OMG If people are on away AND didn't answer you the first time you said "hi" or something on MSN, that means you should leave them alone because they're away, busy, or don't wanna talk to you! Learn, people, learn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hi....I said HI!! Why aren't you answering me???

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home