2.05.2006

Diddly Dum

Howdy!

So I spent over fourteen hours playing PS2 this weekend! I was sick all weekend, so I went out, bought Radiata Stories and I absolutely love it! It's so detailed and is on such a large scale compared to other games; really a jewel amongst the coal we see in gaming today, that shoots and wars and drives its way into homes across the globe.

I think we need to see the return of the RPG. I don't care if shooters are still brought out, but there is a large demographic in the gaming population that really has no time for such ideas. I am in this group, along with a lot of people I know. It almost makes me want to go into game design or story writing. *there's a thought?*

Anyways, other than that, I have no news. My cold is almost completely subsided after an entire bottle of Benilyn All-in-One. I hope I didn't make Sarah or Shannon sick when I went out with them Friday! We saw Munich, which was good, but not Oscar good. It was very controversial, but not the type of movie that I would want to say won Best Picture by any means, so I really hope it doesn't win. Eric Bana was pretty in it, though. Then again, he's always pretty in.. anything. Probably in nothing as well. It also starred the guy who played Nino in Amélie! If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you need to see Amélie. You should probably skip sleep tonight to do that.

Well, nothing more to report. So.. bye!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home