2.13.2006

Mute

Hello, you foxy fox, you!

I'm so sleepy, so this may not make much sense. I'm waiting for my laundry to finish, so, with a lack of anything better to do, I write on this doo-hickey.

Who came up with the word "doo-hickey"? Someone who never played Boggle, no doubt!

So I've been having all these crazy good ideas for stories and stuff that I have to try to get down on paper (computer) very soon. I want to get moving on some real writing that I can submit to some goober so he can get it published, but I really lack motivation. I'm going to try to get more sleep at night and kind of put unnecessary things on hold so I have time and effort to write.

Unnecessary things includes most boys, television (in excess.. Survivor can't be missed), and dealing with stupids. Hopefully this will allow me to become organized, but I doubt it. Baaaahaha, oh man.

Visited Leon in Toronto this weekend. Same ol' story with him: boy meets boy, boy flirts with boy, boy confuses boy, boy oh boy. Not sure what else to say about that, really. I did, however, enjoy Toronto this time around. I didn't see much of the city at all, but I'm thinking in the near future, I may want to go to Toronto for, well, living. Might be a good change, as long as I can afford it. We shall see.

I hear nothing, therefore my laundry has stopped o-so-spinning!

--O-So-Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home