8.02.2007

Tribute: Natalie

Natalie C.

Hometown: Brantford, Ontario

Known since: Spring 2004

Our Songs: Me & You by Cassie, Maybe by Emma Bunton

How we met: My friend Heather and I lived in residence in our first year at Brock. We always wandered over to each other's houses to get away from our crazy roommates. One day, I came over and there was Natalie. We immediately hit it off, the two most bubbly people that ever graced the halls of Brock. Within five minutes, we had decided we were going to live together and the rest is history.

Amazing memories:
Natalie teaching me hip-hop dancing at my going away party in summer 2006. We were both drunk out of our minds and according to many different people looked like we were trying to get ants out of our pants.

Sitting in Limeridge after a wild night, eating Arby's, and discussing life.

Wading around her pool with Heather and discussing and laughing at how old we are and how far we've come.

Choosing her earrings every time she went out. I'm a professional earring picker.

Sitting on my bed, finding out that Nat was about to change her life, and I was one of the first people she told.

Making fun of her cutting out a hole in her bread and cooking an egg in it, and then making it myself every morning this past year.

***

Natalie is one of those people that I didn't need when she entered my life, and now I couldn't live without her. Even though we're living in separate provinces, living our own lives, we still manage to contact one another when we can, and whenever I come home, I know Natalie will make time for me and vice-versa. We lived together for a year, and due to her and the other roommates, it was the best year of my life. It was hard for me to do a memories section, simply because I have so many memories with her. She is the only person who is as/more adventurous, social, and caring as I am, and I respect her and look up to her more than she could ever imagine. She has changed my life for the better, for the best, and I hope she will continue to do so.

--Jam


Me and Nat, June 2005.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to start doing Tributes on Jam's Blog every now and then, to add something to this blog and to my friends who have stayed with it for this entire time. I'm going to add a section in the sidebar as well. So hurray for Natalie for being the first Tribute!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww... so sweet!!!!!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
Did you know that this actually made me cry a little??? DID YOU???
You knew it would...
Holy crap Batman, you are the sweetest person EVER and I MISS YOU TO BITS AND PIECES!!!
hehe I giggled at all those memories, although you are right... we do have many MANY more!! Let's keep makin' 'em!!
Miss you puddin' pie! Hope you're fabulous :) Talk soon!
*muah!*
~Natalie

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, such good days.... i think i took that photo :S and omg the verification thing on this has asked me to verify bxqjizm.... why am i sick enough to find that funny :S

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home