7.12.2007

Up A Cat's Nose

Howdy troops.

My apartment is a disgusting mess. I know I've said this many times before, but this time, it is at its worst. I have clean and dirty laundry all over the place, dishes scattered about as though they are settling in for the long haul, and all of my stuff is just not where it's supposed to be. Why is my English textbook from last term sitting on my dining room table? Why haven't I moved it back? Why, oh Jebus, why?

The problem is I am never home. I'm always doing something, going somewhere, and don't have any time to just sit and clean and be. Right now, I'm technically working all three jobs, the bank one, the old dish one, and the new host one, as well as attempting to do well in that course. Just thinking about all that I have to do is making me tired. I think my brain has reached its capacity limit. You know how elevators say "no more than 1200lbs" (which seems like a hell of a lot for an elevator)? I think my brain has a capacity of "no more than three major dedications".

I'm back into house-hunting, scouring the city for possible magnificent houses. I'm going to see a couple today with my aunt, and if we like one and can get it for Sept. 1st, we're hopefully going to take it. The only problem is that my lovely new roommates are being so distant, it feels like they're living on Saturn. The one is being vague and the other I don't really know, but I sent out emails and everything, saying "do you have the down-payment?" or "down-payment would be pretty." That kind of thing. Haven't heard much back, so I'm hoping all is a go. If one of the two I see today is perfect and available, I'm going to call them and be like "yo, dawgs, time to snap to it," or something less strange. Or more. Probably more.

I'm waiting for the realtor to call me back. What is it about realtors and people like realtors not calling back right away? They probably all sit around for twenty minutes before the call you, just to get you anxious for your call. "I'll show that realtor! I'll get so in his face that I'll buy whatever he throws at me. That'll show him."

Realtor isn't a word if it's not capitalized? "Doctor" isn't capitalized, "lawyer" isn't capitalized. Why do realtors get a capital R? Are they pirates? Arrr. Hah, oh lord I'm funny. But seriously, what the hell.

Oh, the title. I found this amazing site, mandolux.com, that has amazing desktop wallpapers. I got a bunch, including a gorgeous up-close Starbucks cup *drool*, and a kitty's face all zoomed in. So, yeah, up a cat's nose.

--Jam

PS: There is no number five, you goobers. It was supposed to be, like, "And.. Jam." Sheesh. Get with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home