6.09.2004

Workin hard or hardly workin?

Hey ma peeps.

Sorry to my loyal fans who haven't had anything to read and who have been holding their breath for a new post. I allow you to breathe now.

I've just been SO crazy busy with work, which, to everyone's surprise, isn't exactly stimulating. Today I was in "the attic" for three hours, looking for files in an non-air conditioned room. Yay fun lol.. actually I was in there for about 45 mins and then I did dick all walking around the building with another student employee lol. Hey, if I do my work "too fast" (according to ppl at work), I deserve to walk around. Yep.

The weekend after next, I'm on my way to Etobicoke to visit that sexy biotch Stephy! I was sposeda go to Kingston next weekend to visit my pal Georgio, but he's going to England! Well la de daa lol.. but as for this weekend, I'm going to see The Stepford Wives! I have been looking forward to this for so long, and even tho there are other movies coming out too, Stepford looks amazing, and I can't wait. The announcer lady said she hated it, and the movie sucks. I took her opinion into consideration for a few seconds, then realized she's from Brantford.

The Official Stepford Wives Website

Anyways, gotta get to bed lol ciao!

Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

so mister james, i dont know what to say cause im pretty much so tired im dead to the world right now. but i wanted to write u something. today i went to look at cottages, or maybe i should say spend some time with the blackflies while i held the dog outside while mom looked at cottages. im not impressed, since i have this small phobia of bugs, i was about ready to cry. and the poor maddie was like bug magnet. we spent a lot of time in the car needless to say. but k im really tired now and at a loss for words so when i think of something more i shall write more. sometime u should call in dead at work and come stay over for a while k?

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home