1.30.2005

Top Blog

Happy January 30th, you crazy Canadians!

So on my way to post a blog on my wonderful site about cats, flats, or whatever it is I write about, the blog news struck me. Not literally struck me, as I would sue, but struck my attention.

The Blog News, as I like to call it, has the latest in what's happening with blogs, bloggers, or bloggees, right before you post on your blog. (let's see how many more times I can say blog) Blog blog blog blog blig blog blog. (hahaha, ya I'm not funny.. what's a blig?) Blogspot.com is having their fourth annual "Bloggies" awards, which give small money prizes or gift certificates to the winning blogs. The categories range from most humourous to best photo site, and everything in between. Although it is an interesting concept, it seems silly to reward people for a personal hobby. They're getting rewarded by having their thoughts read by others, by being able to vent and get feedback. It is silly. Silly and ridiculous. And I am so jealous that I wasn't nominated, I could barf. (I know you love that word, Nat.)

I think it's ironic that I started working on my HTML not 12 hours before I discovered the bloggies. Improvement of Jam's Blog is in the works, and by this time next year, I'll be holding a big, wonderful Bloggy.

--Blogger Jam

Here's some blogs I found in the process of voting:

The Narrative (photos)
Hot-Toddy's Toaster Oven (personal)
Dooce (personal)
He Looks Like (personal/photo?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home