1.28.2005

Dream of a Red Giant

Bonjourno!

So I didn't really have a dream about a Red Giant. Let's break it down, shall we? Yes, we shall.

Dream
I had a crazy dream last night that just makes me wonder what kind of drugs I'm on. I was in Brantford at my parents' house and I was coming up the driveway in Natalie's car with Heather and Ashley Christiansen in it. As I was coming up the drive, I noticed Leanne sitting next door on the step, because, in the dream, that's where she lives. I wanted to go over and talk to her, but we had to leave right away (even though we just showed up.. go figure). Heidi, who popped up out of nowhere, had to move her car first (somehow). So she did, and as she was going to get into our car, Natalie drove away (what a bitch, eh?). So I'm like "wait for Heidi," but she doesn't listen! I see Heidi in the rear-view mirror running after the car, so I'm like "Hey, what about Heidi?" and Heather just looks back at me from the passenger seat and glares at me. So I sit there for a minute being like what the hell.. and so then we arrive back at my parents' house after driving around (or something) and Heidi's there with some other people. Heather and I get into a big argument out on the lawn about how I'm rude and selfish and inconsiderate (I think she's missing some marbles, that crazy Heather), and I'm just saying "what are you talking about?" Then I woke up.

Red
I dyed my hair last night to this browny-red colour and it's not lookin' too shabby! It doesn't match my eyebrows, which I expected, but it really brings out my green eyes. I've never noticed how bright my eyes are, and now they look very intense. Yay!

Giant
Yesterday, there was this totally hot guy who walked by me in the hall. He was like 6'2 or so (hence he's a giant to me), caucasian, dark hair and eyes, with scruff (very perty). Anyways, I was trying not to look at him, cause I mean, I'm not gonna stare (damn I wish I could), and I practically ran into the wall lol I'm such an idiot.

I'm going to play badminton with Meaghan today, in about half an hour. Oop, that's my queue to go get ready! Ciao everybody!


A real Red Giant, for your enjoyment.

--Red Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home