1.26.2005

Unpredictabilation

Good evening, all you handsome devils,

(yes Heather, even you can be a handsome devil)

So it's 3:30am and I'm wide awake. After an odd dream I can hardly remember about the Amazing Race in Iraq (or something), I simply woke up. Very stupid, especially since I'm supposed to be getting myself on a normal sleep schedule. Oh well. After this, I'll pick up one of the billion books I need to read and will read for ten minutes and be asleep like a baby again.

In regards to the title of this post, it deals with a few different issues.

The first is my good ol' palerino Craig. If anyone knows about me, they probably know about my big adopted brother Craig, and his trip to Korea to teach english in a couple days. What you may not know is that the trip was cancelled, due to the fact that the company already had someone in the country, or something like that. So now he's kinda in limbo for a while, and not sure what to do.

I'm in shock at how unpredictable life can be, especially at this magnitude. I know that other opportunities will arrive for my British brother, but in the meantime I'm gonna try to be there for him as best I can. Dunno what I can do, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Secondly, this damn insomnia. I think it's actually due to working hard, which is ridiculous. This whole working hard and doing all my work isn't causing me anything but grief. But alas, I should keep up with it and eventually my body will adjust to actually doing well. It damn well better! *shakes fist*

Lastly, the unpredictabilation of life can be referred to in my english class, where they insist on making up words. Incase you were wondering, unpredictabiliation is not a word, and if it is, it's been made up by the New Critics or the New Historicists, or something like that (if you don't know what I'm talking about, take ENGL 2P70).

Athena and I go to that class everyday to make sure we don't fall behind. It is so unnecessarily complicated that we are very confused 99% of the time. But when that 1% of the time comes around, damn that will be a sweet hour.

After class yesterday we proceeded to go to Sodexho in Academic South and have one of our good ol' relax and watch the hot men run by on the track above the gymnasium. Although it took about 20 minutes for a decent man to show up, it was well worth it. We determined that an appearance judging robot should sit at the entrance to the track and tell people they're either too ugly or too old or too much of a woman to enter. Then, all that would be left is hot men. It would even say "You-are-not-a-hot-man. Please-run-later." or "You-are-ugly. Please-go-away."

Now that would be unpredictabilation at its best.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home