2.01.2006

Some People Want It All

Hey peeps!

So I haven't done a big update in quite a long time! The movies just took over, but I had so much fun looking into all of them and making my selections. I hope that one day I get to publish a list like that, because.. well, I wanna! LOL Booyah!

So as for me, I'm gonna do a random points post. I loved Liz's the other day, and I haven't done one in a while. So, sumbitted for the approval of the midnight society, I call this story "Me So Random", or something less lame.

-I watched American Idol tonight for the second time this season, and I actually think I can sing. Afterwards, I sang aloud because no one was home for a good twenty minutes.

-I'm catching a cold. This will be the first chest/head cold I've had in literally years, even though I take sick days lol.

-My room is so disgusting. It's a mess and if I were to walk into this room and it was someone else's, I'd be thoroughly grossed out. However, since it's mine, I don't care as much.

-I lost my navy blue tie. Where would it have gone? How doth one lose a tie?

-I love words like "doth", "thou", and "thine".

-I bought a cactus from Fortinos because it looked lonely. I pet it and it hurts.

-I got hit on at the bank today by a gorgeous man. I can't do anything about it, so I sulk.

-I'm sick of men I know. I'm meeting new ones and that's final.

-I'm going out, permitted that I'm not sick, this weekend with girls from work for drinks! I love that I made friends at work. Who would have thought that would happen? Oh, and, they're like older than me by ten years or so, but I don't care because they're fun and they like me lol.

-No one ever updates their blogs on a regular basis anymore. Leon needs to get a blog because he's already a blogaholic as it is.

-I recently hit on an ex, but I'm not really sure why.

-Part of the above comment is a lie.

-I get paid at midnight tonight. I almost feel like running out at 12:01 and buying a big something because I haven't bought anything with my own money in forever. I miss money.

-Drama in the house these past few weeks. Kinda sick of it.

-Loretta's wedding went well. I might do another post, but incase I don't: I did well as the MC, it was still a weird but good wedding, and I looked so hot.

-I love my ego and my egotism more than I love yours.

-I wish I could dress as casual as the women at work are allowed to dress. Sexism isn't fair. If I wore a sweater like some of the women do, or tank tops that are supposed to be somehow dressy, then I'd be fired or severly punished. My goal in life is to somehow change that.

-My goals change all the time. Whatever.

-People I don't see often have put on weight and it's weird seeing them again. It makes me feel good, and I feel bad about feeling good.

-I listen to "Hung Up" on loop a lot of the time. I also wish I was Madonna a lot of the time.

-I'd rather just have Madonna's money than be her. I like my manness.

-Where did the Summers peeps go? I haven't talked to any of them in a while. I miss you guys!

-Some girl told Jen that Brokeback Mountain was bad. I told her it was good. I'm always right. Case closed. Anyone who doesn't like that movie is either homophobic, doesn't get slow-moving films or metaphors or symbolism or great acting and plot, or is a jerk.

-I'm not going to go to school this fall. I need more time, and I wish everyone would let me have it.

-I want that guy who hit on me today. If he comes in again, what should I do? Is there anything I can do? Am I asking the right questions? Who am I asking them to?

Alright that's enough. WHEW! That was a lot of randomness! I'm spent.

--Spent Jam

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youre so funny. hehe
Not going to school now eh? well I guess that means we can hang out more often :)
I also agree totally about women wearing sweaters to work...and like sandals and flip flops in the summer.. whats with that? Not that it applies to my workplace.
Hope your cold gets better!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Soooo you're telling me you want to wear dressy tank tops?

Why can't you reciprocate the flirting with the new hot guy? I think you should.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u jus like cowboys with accents thicker then ur arms :P

once i become hero of the day (like u promised i would) i will make a blog. just for you.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

I didn't mean I wanted to wear dressy tank tops lol ugh!

And I can't flirt back with the guy because he's a customer. I guess I forgot to mention that.

Lastly, I love cowboy's accents! LOL *drools*

--Jam

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home