3.26.2006

Preacher Curl

So I'm posting again today, just to spite you! Mwaaaa hahahaha.. *cough*. Actually it's because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

I'm SO BORED. OMG! Something needs to happen... now! Hmm, didn't work. Bah! That's what the sheep said! Then I hit him right in the snout, if sheep have snouts. Ew, who was it that ate that pig snout that one time? Ew, I can remember it, so I'm not making it up. Ew. That sure is nasty, whoever that was that did that.. whenever that was.

My ties still need ironing. You're slow and your face is stupid.

(Just kidding. I love your "face".)

No one's online, no one's around.. what is this biz-nass with people having "lives". I think that it's time that they either got rid of those or shared. Sharing is nice, ya know. Even I know that. Look at me, I'm sharing my boredom with you! Seeeeee, I'm so nice.

Joel asked me today if I think I'm conceited. I said yes. I think he was confused. If he wasn't, he should try a pig snout and get back to me.

I bought a poker chip set on the weekend so I can have poker night sometime! You should be more excited than you are.

I posted on some random guy's blog.. twice! He was hawt so I went for it lol. Plus he was Oscary, so that's always a plus. Oscary, as in interested in the Oscars.. not like Oscar the Grouch lol.. what was his pet elephant trunk thing called? I can't remember.. bah. Quiet, sheep!

Steve's gloves are still here.. they're cluttering up my room! I can barely see my floor.. crazy Steve and his gloves.

If anyone can tell me what a Preacher Curl is, I'll make them my hero-of-the-day at some point in the future, cause I can't make a hero-of-the-day for the past! I just can't! I'm sorry! Get off my back!

LOL Kay, so I have -45 things left to say, so I'm gonna go nnnn..

..ow!--Jam

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

snufalupogus - that was the packaderm's name. Not sure I spelled it right though.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

No, no, no, not him. Wasn't there a trunk that had his own trash bin next to Oscar's? It was either a trunk or a tentacle or something...? lol I swear I'm not crazy.

--Jam

1:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

There was a worm named slimey. Perhaps I missed that episode?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Maybe it was Slimey.. yeah, he used to call down to it and then it splashed him with water or something? Maybe?.. or garbage? But he used to come out too, and he made an elephent noise, I swear! lol and he was in more than one episode!

--Jam

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember the trunk thing! Oscar was definately splashed in the face by water, and trash...hmmm...if only I could remember what splashed Oscar...

Sarah

12:35 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

I totally thought you meant snuffy too. I've no idea, then.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home