3.26.2006

The Robbery, The Burglary, & The Space Between Your Ears

Yo dawgs! Sorry I haven't been posting as much as usual, but to be quite honest, nothing ever happens, so it's hard to write down stuff. It's better to save up the good things and post a big long blurr of greatness! Like this!

The Robbery
My bank was robbed on Friday. I wasn't there, but still managed to get freaked out. It wasn't like a hold-up with rifles or anything (my life is too dull for something THAT interesting to happen), but it was still freaky. Gave the girl a note, said he had a gun, yadda yadda. Bank closed and reopened hours later, and we got free lunch and dinner out of it. It was yummy lol. Not much else to this story *shrug*.

The Burglary
So I went home to the exciting world of Brantford this weekend to try to get my mind off of scary bankness, and my Nana's house was broken into while they were at the mall on Saturday! Luckily they're boring and not really frivalous, so nothing but my uncle's PS2 was taken, but still freakay. My Nana was all "They even looked through my gotchy drawer!" Hahahaha, oh Nana. You so crazah.

The Space Between Your Ears
Well, not necessarily you. Just people frustrating me. My family was saying that I'm wasting my time just working and that I should go back to school, and now that I am, they think I'm choosing the wrong option and that I'm "getting old" and should get on track. Kiss my ass, family. I know you don't read this, but still, kiss my ass anyways lol. Like what is wrong with people? Get a grip! Just because you screwed up your lives doesn't mean you all have to be pessimists and screw with my MIND. Ugh.

Hmm what else? I got this crazy song called "Chaiyya Chaiyya" that was the main track from Inside Man that Athena and I saw on the weekend. It's like crazy Hindu music fun! Yaaaay!

I meant to iron my ties and I didn't. Maybe I'll do that now... or not.

Well, time to DDR! I'm starting to work out again soon.. got a new regimen and everything, so that should be super duper!

--Jamer Duper
(Yeah, weird.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home