12.02.2006

Crazy Turkey

Lately, I've been in that haze. You know, the one where you aren't getting enough sleep and when you've been up for over twenty hours, you feel like you're floating and time is speeding up and slowing down. Yeah, that one.

Anyway, it had been a weird day yesterday to begin with. I had been up 'til 3am working on sociology papers, so all I could dream about was gay rights, racism, and stuff of that nature. When my alarm went off at 7am, I swear I thought it was Christmas day. I jumped up and kinda fell back down because I thought I was in a different house, obviously because it's Christmas, and I was so completely out of it for the entire morning through three classes.

I got home around 2pm and found that two people had added me to MSN, so that's fun. One of them was online and messaged me, "Hello." I said hi back, and asked where he got my MSN, to which he began rambling on in Turkish. Yes, the guy was from Turkey. So, I tried to get any english out of him, tried speaking french, nothing. He even turned on his cam for me, which was weird, but he was kinda hot, so whatever. Anywho, I found a translation program and tried to ask him again, but nothing. Then he started saying he loved me and all this! LOL! He called me a beautiful woman at one point, so I realized that oh, he thinks I'm my friend Lindsay who is in the picture with me. Not that it really matters much because it's a guy from Turkey, but anyway, I digress.

By this time, two other Turkish dudes have added me and started talking to me and I'm like what the fark is going on. I really felt like I was in some weird dream and Turkish men were stalking me or something. Anyway, I deleted them and blocked them and all that, but I wonder how my email got to Turkey in the first place?

And that, my friends, is when I fell asleep for a billion hours. Ta da?

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

was one named romello da thug? by any chance? and his side kick cousin? lol

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home