11.28.2006

The Power Sneeze

Meow, cool cats. Meow.

Today wasn't the most eventful, but I feel like blogging. Got a problem with that? Hmmmmm? Good.

What is with people typing "hmmm" when they mean "mmmm"? It confuses me. Don't do that. I'm confused enough as it is.

Anywho, what to write about? I sneezed about thirty minutes ago and hurt my left ear and my right bicep. I was like "ACHOO! OW! WTF?" and then kinda laughed at myself on my bed while my roommates were like whispering to one another that I'm a freak. Well, more like yelling at me "FREAK!" Gotta feel the love. Feel iiiiit!

I can't believe I only have three days left of school before exams! It's just.. crazy! I've been here a whole semester already? When did that happen? Doesn't it seem like I just left and was yammering on about the bank? Well, actually, the bank feels like so long ago. A life I've left behind, so bizarre. I can't wait, though, to go back and see all my li'l banker peeps! I'm gonna go with them and buy sushi and talk about non-bank-related things. It'll be grand! GRAAAAND!

On the topic of school, my grades are:
B-
B+
B+
A-


HELLO! I ROCK! I can't even believe I'm managing to do that! I might even be able to pull one of them up to an A with the exam, so here's hoping! *fingers crossed*

Why do people say "Hello!" when they actually mean "Wow!" or "Look at me!"? I don't get it, really. What if you've been with that person all day? You saying hello to them really makes no sense. Silly language.

Bye!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home