11.20.2006

Gaffed

Howdy.

So I'm reading this novel called Gaff Topsails for my english class. It's one of FOUR novels I'm supposed to read for that class this semester. I'm also supposed to have an essay finished on it by tomorrow, but that is not going to happen.

This novel is the most boring novel I have ever read. I've spent so much time reading, but I don't get anywhere because it's so detailed that it's hard to read, nothing ever happens, and there are these lists, lists of groceries, of things that happened in history, lists of lists, that continue to occur, and I can't take it!

I can't take it! I can't read anymore!

WAAAAH!

..so my essay's gonna be late. If I read anymore of it tonight, I will implode, or my brain will fall out my ear, or something. I've read half of the novel, and it feels like I've read about eighty novels. Never ever read it. EVER.

Well, I guess that's it.

...EVER!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home