11.26.2006

Blogger, Where For Art Thou

Heyyyyya.

So, I apologize for not blogging. I did a gigantic post on my horrible dating experience and my horrible bank experience and all these lovely things that have happened this last week, but blogger decided, twice, to delete my posts. When that happens, my motivation to post again just kind of disappears. But here I am, trying again. Jam the tryer, is what I should be called. Although, then people might start calling me Jam the dryer, and then I'll have to get someone else the washer to match, or people will want me to dry things, and then there'll be jokes about how I'm full of hot air, and then I'll have to walk around with a huge fan and I'm so not carrying around a fan, so don't call me Jam the tryer.

The bad date, in a very short form point form thingy is this:
-chatted with guy online two weeks ago
-had date on Saturday night
-nice guy, not compatable to date
-he rambled about his bad dating experiences and how guys aren't respectful, ra ra ra, so I emailed him the next day and very very politely said he was nice, stay friends, no dating
-he messaged me, was very rude, said I wasn't his type, he knew this, bla bla bla, so I said goodnight, was still polite, and deleted him from MSN
-he messaged me days later in a chat room and called me horrible names, basically because he's angry that I didn't want to date him, and so I blocked him

Long story short, I can do so much better, and people are disgusting, rude boogerbrains.

The thing with the bank was just I went into Scotiabank here, a company I worked with for almost a year, and couldn't deposit a $200 cheque because I'd have a hold on it. Even though I have $500 cashback. Even though I worked for the company and KNOW they can deposit it without a hold. Even though they are now going to get a complaint to the bank manager. Try me, Newfie bankers. I dare you.

Well, I'm off to write another paper. Only three weeks 'til Ontario!

Oh, and happy U.S. Thanksgiving to all, and all a good night!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home