1.23.2007

Sex 'N' Money

Kay, have I ever told you that Paul Oakenfold makes my heart go "pitter-patter" and "good-lord-ah-ooh-kiss-musical-orgasm"? Well, he does. Every song I hear by him is better than the last and it makes my bowls move. Not quite, because that's gross, but he does things to me that normal people cannot. Paul, you are above us all. I think you're Jesus' younger brother or something, but I'll have to check with Dan Brown on that one.

Anyway, his new song "Sex 'N' Money" features Pharrell, who is a pretty man who can actually sing, and is just as good as his previous song "Faster Kill Pussycat" that features Brittany Murphy (that I rave about constantly). So, here it is. Yes, I understand that the video is insane, but just listen to the song. I know you won't download it otherwise. Lazy monkeys.



I have a second date with a boy tonight! I may have actually found a decent, datable guy in St. John's! I know, it's shocking. I've been single for about two-and-a-half years now, so I am perfectly willing to date a guy if he's worthwhile. Eeeee! *scream of excitement, duh*

Today, Julia walked me to my english class as she always does, and the room was completely dark. I was like "Wow, that's wei- oh my god! My class is in the library today!" We darted (we're talented and can turn into darts) to the library to check my email so I knew what room I was in. I get all the way there, and kinda made a "Hrm" noise, and realized I don't know my computer password thing. I threw up my arms in an arm-throwing upwards motion craziness and said "I'm not going to class. Let's go eat." We tra-la-la along the path to the U.C. when, lo-and-behold, my prof walks by us! "That's my prof!" I say ever-so-not-quietly to Julia and sneakily follow him to class. I even turned to her after and made a sneaky face to her, and BOY OH BOY, was it sneaky! Sneakeriest face I ever did make. Then, Julia drew it as a picture and I became a hot anime man that looked exactly like me.

And that, children, is the story of how I made it to class. You wish you were me. You know it. ...you!

--Jam 'N' Bunny

3 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

It certainly was the sneakierest face ever, Jam. I mean, I was impressed.

I worked super hard to turn you into a pretty anime man. I do mean super hard. I don't normally draw men with hair as short as yours (because I suck at it) but I was all, "This is Jam I'm drawing here" and I made it work.

*turns into a dart*

11:02 PM  
Blogger PofD said...

Glad you found a boy, Jam-a-lam. Hope you can he have much fun. ;)

That Brittany Murphy can kill my pussycat anyday and your English-class adventures make my class seem so boring (which it very much is, outside the fact that I share it with Jimmy).

Sigh, oh my, some people get all the exciting luck.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT when you tell stories like that. Awwww it's like you're actually sitting on my bed telling me a wild crazy story, that only you would experience. With all the hand gestures and everything. Awwww.... LOL GO JAM!
Miss you!
~Nat

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home