8.17.2007

Bubble Up

Hello, my Barbies and Kens. You all look gorgeous!

I can't believe it's almost half-past 2am. What is that about? I think time is speeding up while I'm not looking. Totally.

So I had a weird, rocky day. Without going into too much detail out of respect, I had a very good and not-so-good day with the boy. Of course days like that will happen, and of course I'm awfully frustrated. At first, I really didn't know what I was going to do. I was confused, for so many reasons, and really just wanted to curl up in bed with some Amaretto and some Raw Shark Texts (the new book I'm reading *wink*Liz*wink*). Then I realized that here's the deal:

1. We have our differences.
2. We'll butt heads from time to time.
3. We can make it through it.
4. It's completely worth it.

To be completely honest, I've never really had this experience before. When things go rough, I've had the tendency to give up, or have had the other person give up. At this point in time, though, I don't see that happening, or at least I sincerely hope it doesn't. He does something for me that is almost inexplainable. Actually, it is inexplainable.

I know he reads my blog *mini-yay-fest*, but whether or not he reads this is irrelevant. I've made an internal decision to work things out as they come, to look to the positives, and to persevere.

And that's all for today, kiddies. Now go to bed. Time speeds by very quickly during that. Scouts honour.

--Jam

Listen to: Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. It's gorgeous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gen-chan said...

*hug* Good luck with it. ^^ I'm sure you'll make it happen if you want it to. Acctually, I can't imagine you not getting it if you want it. *remembers you going after marks in English*

12:24 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

When I was reading the first part of this post I was all "ahh, don't have differences"... but then the rest made me happy.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home