10.05.2007

Birthday Grade

And now, ladies and gentlemen. Making his eighty-second return from a blog hiatus...

Jam!


I know, I know.
"You disappeared for a month, Jam!"
"What was I supposed to do, Jam?"
"I threw myself off a building, Jam!"

I get it. Truth be told, I've had no energy to blog, and really, not much to blog about. Haven't seen any really bad movies, haven't done anything remotely interesting, and not much has happened in class or at work that requires documenting on the ol' blogeroo.

So, today, on my birthday of all days, I'm going to start an Ask Jam... thing. Comment and ask me a question, any question, about me, and I'll be happy to answer it in the following post. If you don't want to ask me in the comments, feel free to email me at amelioratio@hotmail.com.

Now, I'd say I'll do an update soon, but it's my birthday and I'm exhausted right now, so I'm planning on sleeping and drinking (and eating turkey) for the next four days. Sit tight - I should be back.

Loves ya!
--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

How did you celebrate Thanksgiving OR What did you do for your birthday?

And Happy Birthday!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

You exist! Yay!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home