8.28.2007

Okay, Fine

Hello people.

So I've had no real urge to blog, but I know a bunch of you are getting antsy, so here I am.

I've been uber stressed lately, enough to say "uber". I still haven't found a place to live, and I only have three more days to find somewhere. I have friends to live with, so don't write me and say "Oh Jebus no! You'll be out in the cold! Save the Jam from himself!" because I'll write back and be all "Na-uh". Just like that. And you don't want that.

I've been working at the bank like a crazy banker man. The promotions are still a possibility, but I won't know for a couple more months whether my superiors were all talk or actually had substance behind what they were foretelling. Right now, I'm trying to focus on the upcoming semester and everything associated with it. Studying, books, stress - all that fun stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing all ma peeps and all that. Yep.

Sorry. This is quite possibly the most boring blog I've ever done.

So, in order to spice it up, here is a picture of the new me:



I know it's not the best picture of me, but it shows my point.

Now, everyone, what has changed? No, I was a drunk before. No, shut up, I was that pale before. Yes, I'm now a brunette! Hurray! I've always wanted to try it, and now that I have a beautiful hairdresser boyfriend, he was able to do it AND make me look good. Look! I have eyebrows! Eyebrows! I'm amazed too.

Anyway, that's it. Starting the new semester on the right foot hopefully. Also, hopefully I get a place in the next few days, then all will be as it should be.

--Jam

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

H-O-T-T-I-E!!!




Luv Nat :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like it! Of course, I've never been a big fan of blondes, no matter what my previous track history of boyfriends tells you!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

Ooh, loving the brownness... I was thinking you looked really different in that pic, but I couldn't plac why. Super cool ness.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

Alright, Mister, it's update time. SERIOUSLY, WHERE DID YOU GO? No, I know you're busy and stuff... just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading your blog.

Oooh, PS: I'm seriously considering going brunette as well... we'll be twins!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home