11.14.2008

The Overall Lifeness of It All

Wassaaaaaaap.

Boy, don't you miss those commercials? No, me neither.

Have you ever had one of those weeks, one of those horrible weeks, where everything just seems so difficult? The normal suddenly transforms into a struggle and you just need to try your hardest to stay about water.

I'm having one of those weeks.

First off, I finally deleted that grouch from MSN and Facebook. I decided I'm not going to post a full story about him, but merely the cliff notes.

1. Met online.
2. He broke up with his boyfriend. By email. (Well hello there, big red flag!)
3. Spent weekend together, both nights with one another. No sex. Perfect cuddling.
4. Talked on Monday. He said he had feelings for ex. When I questioned it, he said we should just be friends.
5. Off-and-on chatting. Not-so-nice discussions.
6. Delete.

He wrote me once he realized I had deleted him and wished me well. He's one of those people who thinks they are always in the right, so I'm sure he doesn't see this as him leading me on at all. Anyway, he's best left alone, I think.

I'm trying to go home for Christmas, but alas, funds don't do as far as they used to. I want to go home for the holiday more than anything, so I asked my lovely father if he would pay for it. I feel like I'm selling my soul to the devil, but I guess if it gets me home, then devil me up, baby!

I've also bombed at NaNoWriMo for the fourth time in a row, however I think I've got the best story idea this year thus far, so I can see myself plugging away at it over the next six months-or-so.

Yeah. Well that was horribly boring. Sorry folks. To make up for it, picture me telling a joke. That should be entertaining.

--Jam's got nothin'

Other than that, things are just trucking along. Tons upon tons of work to do this weekend. Let's see if I can get it all done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat needs you to come home for Christmas so she can see you, and vent to you, and laugh with you, and play with you, and club with you, and.... stuff

COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home