10.30.2008

One Hour

My roommate has been in the bathroom for an hour. The shower was on for twenty-two minutes, therefore I will, again, have a luke warm shower this morning.

What is he doing in there? He's a straight male with no hair. Seriously.

So weird.

--Jam

PS: Sorry I haven't had time to post a real blog lately. School is eating my life.

EDIT: Cold. The water was cold. And the floor was soaked, even though we have a bath mat that I so graciously bought for the bathroom. He left the house as I was getting out of the shower because he knew I was going to freak. People are going to drive me nuts, my dear peeps. Nuts, nuts, oh how nuts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, your a guy and you have to ask why another guy was taking such a long shower?

I can venture a guess. But it's gross.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home