11.04.2008

Grave-digging

My roommate has a death wish.

1. 20-minute shower again this morning. I got about one minute of hot water and boy, am I getting good at washing fast. Not a skill I thought I'd have to acquire.

2. My laundry that I began late last night is on the table this morning. HOW? I put it in the dryer at midnight, and this morning, at 8.30am, it's on the table. WHY? That means he put an entire load of laundry through in his sleep? He must have gotten up very early and did an entire load of laundry, even though he did two loads this past weekend. That being said, if he was up bright and early to laundrify, why wouldn't he have a shower at 5am so that I would have hot water by 8?

3. The kitchen is a disgusting state. There are about five dirty pans and over twenty gross dishes just rotting on the counter. Tons of food is lying about, including eggs. Yes. Eggs. On the counter.

...EGGS GO BAD!

--Jam is freaking out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home