12.23.2004

My last blog before the "fun"

Hey all my jingle bells,

Well, here it is. The last post before the holiday madness. I'm not sure what to think of it. It's almost bittersweet that I'm going home. On the one hand, I'll be seeing all my B-dot peeps, and having a lot of fun with them. On the other hand, I'll be dealing with my family, and getting my teeth yanked out. Sounds like fun to me.

I had my final exam today, and to say the least, I aced it. Philosophy seems to be my powerhouse mark this year, and I would say I achieved nothing less than an 80. I would be surprised if I didn't get a 90 or higher. It feels so good to completely understand something and to know I did well for a change. I'm so happy with myself for changing my study patterns and growing as an individual this semester. I'm truly proud, and it's the first time in a long time.

Well I should get to packing. If you want my home number, call my house in St. Catharines and Dustin (my roommate who is sticking around for the holidays) should be able to give it to you.

I'm off to pack! Ciao bellissimos!

--Holiday Jam

Movie to see: Meet the Fockers: Because it's so hilarious, my sides hurt. "Hey my brother from a different mother!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

james i miss u :( hows the mouth? i hope all is well... *hugs*

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home