12.18.2004

Off to Bramladesh

Ola mi peuples! (not a real language, don't sue me)

Well today I, along with Athena, venture off to Brampton to have Heidi's big murder mystery extravaganza.

I am extremely hung over and have nothing to wear, but I'll manage. I'll just pop some pills and go in my birthday suit. I mean, everyone loves birthdays, right? And everyone really loved my birthday right? Right? Right.

Ugh, I think something passed out in my stomach and now it's awake. It seems angry.

My exam yesterday went uber well. I think I got at least a B, so that should keep my english mark near where it is. I need to pull it up for next semester, though, since it is my major lol that might help to do, ya know, well in that class.

Well off to pack and leave and come back to barf and leave again!

--Jam

Listen to: Rumors by Lindsay Lohan (so goddamn addictive, omg)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home