12.20.2004

Li'l Update

Bonjourno!

Back from the Bramladesh and not a scratch on me! I really enjoyed my visit to Heidi's place. I had such a fun time, and I love her group of friends! Bramalea City Centre is an amazing spectacle of a mall and I'd love to spend an afternoon there shopping 'til I be dropping. I bought a hot shirt that was on sale for $16 bucks. Brampton, you won me!

I get blood work taken in 10 hours for my wisdom teeth removal next week. Not exactly looking forward to either, but I suppose it has to be done.

One more exam left on the 22nd and I get to go home for a little bit. Not sure if I'm going to enjoy myself or not, but I'll tell you how it all went after I get back from it. Or you may read about a suicide or crazy person in the paper. If so, that's me.

Well, I should get some rest. Ta.

--Jam

Upcoming rants: CTV's Lost, TV Commercials, Relationships

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home