12.22.2004

Well wrap me up and call me sexy!

...that's all I want. Are you wrapping yet? Hurry up, there are others who want to call me sexy too.

So I was planning on doing a rant on exams, but I just don't have the energy, because I've been studying for exams for far too long and taking tiring breaks playing DDR. It ain't easy being Jam. I mean there's the screaming fans and the work and the cow wrangling.

I downloaded Careless Whisper by George Michael and I'm obsessed with it! I heard it on Karaoke Revolution 3 for PS2 and immediately was like "whoa". Just like that. "Whoa." Joel and I are gonna slow dance to it when I go to Ottawa on spring break, so that should be fun. If you're wondering when I decided to go to Ottawa on spring break or who Joel is, message me and I'll give you the inside edition. Don't worry, Brian Mulroney won't be there.

My humour tonight seems really odd. I must have hit my head too much.. or not enough. Time for bed.

--Holiday Jam

Word of the Day: Tipsy: Can mean any state of drunkeness from one sip of wine to eighteen beers. Your discretion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home