1.16.2005

I'm a faux-millionaire!



So the BIGGEST NEWS of my ENTIRE LIFE (of trivia) is that I won the board game edition of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?'! Can you believe it? Without help, besides my lifelines, I made it to the million and won!

I knew the answers!

Man oh man that felt good! Nat and Heidi wll vouch that I got SO excited and had a smile from ear to ear for hours! It just feels so good to do that well at something, especially something to do with trivia. General knowledge has been my "thing" for as long as I can remember, and I'm glad that I can still prove myself against competition. Hopefully I'll get on the real show someday and kick butt on there too!

So yay me!

--Millionaire Jam

Word-of-the-day: All-ya'll: Means the plural of "ya'll". Yeah I'm not sure why either. Ask an american.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home