1.09.2005

Back to Blog

Hey you,

Don't think I don't see you reading my blog. I see you.

Haha! I'm so weird! Had an AMAZING night last night at Stella's with Heather, Nat, and Craig! It was so much crazy fun and I had way too much to drink. But all-in-all, I can't wait to go back and do it all over again, even though I'm very hungover at the moment.

Today is the day of hard work. I'm going to clean and organize my room, I'm going to read Gilgamesh for my Great Books class, and I'm going to watch Garden State with my roomies so they, too, know how great it is. I understand watching that movie is not work, but since Heather needs some explaining while watching movies, it may be more work than I planned (don't worry H, I still love you).

I found a song called "Seventeen Years" by an innovative group called Ratatat. I find I'm listening to so many different genres of music lately, and Ratatat, along with Bond, both don't have lyrics in a lot of their songs. I find it odd I can like music with no lyrical merit, but at the same time, DAMN it's good!

My room smells like a man... but not me. Is there a man hiding in my closet? *runs and opens the closet all dramatically-like* Oh, just shirts. Hmmm.

Well, I'm off to get to work, or pretend to do so.

Adios!

--Jam

NOTE: So I forgot a movie in my list, I'm such a dork. I inserted it as #3.5 on my Best Movies of 2004 List! Scroll down to see!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I know I'm horrible with movies... I always get lost... I really am a blonde :P
~Heather

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home