1.11.2005

Ready and Making the Change

Hiya everybody!

Well it's a day later and a whole bunch of better! I don't even need grammar anymore, because it so feel me good now! (hahaha that came out very wrong, but I don't even care!)

I'm in a very good mood today! I did an incredible amount of work, and am so proud of myself that I could vomit! Well, not literally, but I'm sure I could if I tried! I didn't call Paul today, because frankly, as I said, that would not have done anything for me, and I'm happy with the way things are going. So I don't have a father. That's not stopping me from leading a healthy wonderful life, and proving to him, and myself, that I can perservere. I'm going to ask that guy out this week if it kills me. I'm gonna, and I can hear you saying "yeah you've said that before." Well guess what! Bla! I'm gonna! So bla!

Yay everything!

--Jam

PS - My cheek still hurts. Do they do inner cheek surgery?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home