1.12.2005

The Curse of the Fishbowl

Bonjour, tout de la monde!

So here I sit, in the glass cage. I have an hour between classes and where else can I go but to become a guppy in the large computer commons known as The Fishbowl.

I'm incredibly bored and wish I was doing practically anything else, but alas, here I sit. I don't understand why they put a seminar for a class with an hour span until the lecture for said class. What do they expect us to do during that time? Oooh, I think I'll go for an hour run.. in January. No, wait, I think I'll read at school for an hour, which I could be doing the hour afterwards, in my comfy bed.

I'm also going to miss the first 20 minutes of Lost every week until the end of the semester. Can we say unfair? All together now! UN-FAIR! If they bumped up the lecture from 6-7, I could see my favourite show. But instead, I have to tape it and watch it when I get home. Bah.

My tummy is rumbling for some reason. Maybe I shouldn't have had a blueberry danish and a hot chocolate at the same time.

Well, off to doing more nothing.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home