1.13.2005

Nat and Jam on The Amazing Race



Hey all you non-adventurers! I have big fun news!

Natalie and I have decided to apply for The Amazing Race! The two of us (notice our gorgeous selves in the pic to the left of this blog) are going to apply as a friends/roommates team, and we're gonna kick some ASS!

I'm so crazy excited that I could BARF, but I won't, just because that would be icky to clean out of my keyboard! I'm going to start getting in shape and then even if I don't get on the show, I'll be in top physical condition!

I seriously think Nat and I would be so kickass on that show, and do really well, if not, win! We get along great, we're both high endurance people who can deal with many adversities that life would happen to throw our way. We're up for almost any challenge, and what one cannot do, the other compensates for (Nat can do swimming, I can eat ickies, for example).

I'll continue to post about this and update ya'll on how the application process is going! I'll even see if I can get our submission video turned into a flash document or something and put onto the site!

Cheer us on and cross as many fingers as possible!

--Racer Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home