2.01.2005

Ontology

Sup, peeps?

I'm so exhausted so I'm just gonna make this little. Worked on a philosophy essay forEVER last night and today. The topic was the ridiculous ontological argument for the existence of God. This consists of the fact that God exists not based on any experiential proof, but based on theories. Therefore, your mind, not your observations convey this message. It's stupid, and so that's what I said.

Similarly, I'm becoming slightly stressed, but this is also all in my mind. I'll overcome. Just give me a good night's sleep with Mr. D (best teddy ever) and maybe some booze, and I'll be right as rain. Even though I would say rain falls to the right, but that's another post altogether.

--Jam

It's all in your mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

ya the picture, tad freaky lol

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home