3.18.2005

Follow the Party Star

Good afternoon all you beautiful people!

So I went over to Mike's last night, had a nice time playing some GameCube games that I don't play very often.

We started off playing some Smash Brothers, which I think Mike needs to brush up on. Although, I do think he played very well for his first time!

We then played what seemed like a million rounds of Mario Party 4, which by the way is SO FUN! I let him win a round though. I didn't wanna bruise his ego or something!


This is booksquirm, THE best minigame ever!

Anywho, today I have a lot of election stuff to work on. Should be fun times!

--Party Jam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cough cough- I beat you fair and square, and I don't mind if i bruise your ego;)hehe. Smash Bros... hmm... i think they just need bigger platforms and more moves.
long live Lindsay Lohan!

-the true Party Star

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND

the driving game, the little race car one, KEY!

Boo to the mini and mega mushrooms!!!!!!!:@

-love the P.S.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home