3.14.2005

Top Dawg

Hi Hi!

So it's early Monday morning and I'm sooo exhausted, but the day will be accomplished nevertheless (if I day can be accomplished.. whatever)! I'm off to get applications for Senate and BUSAC this morning, so that should be fun!

But in the meantime, since I'm in my boy-dreamy-about phase, I'm doing a post dedicated to one of the men who I think are most attractive on the planet. Some of you may think I'm weird, but some of you will completely agree (you damn well better). If you know Stifler from the American series, then you know who I'm talking about. Since I don't know much about him except that he's gorgeous, I'm just gonna post some pics and sigh (lol).

Seann William Scott





Yeah that's it for today lol.

--Jam the Fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home