3.11.2005

The Beginning of my Rapture

Hey Suga,

So I've been really busy these last couple days with a number of things.

First of all, as I posted in a frenzy the other day, Summers Castle is producing a music video! I'm sooo excited, as I'm directing it! I haven't directed a video in over two years and this will be just as good if not better to add to my collection! We're doing the song Rapture by Iio, an upbeat dance song about swooning over another person. The concept is that each person in the house is chasing after another in a "love septagon", where no one loves in return. It's going to be a continuous shot video, where the camera floats through the house, and the lyrics of the song go from one person to the next. It's going to be soooo awesome and I'm CRAZY excited!

Secondly, I've decided to run for a few positions at school. I used to love being involved at PJ, but now I just kinda do my classes and sit around. Frankly, I need to get back into the swing of things and get myself known as a person who is a leader and who can accomplish things around school, which is what I'm going to do. I'm running for Brock Senate, which covers all academic proceedings, as well as a position on BUSAC, which is like highschool student council on a bigger scale. Nomination forms come out on Monday, so I'm going to be busy getting all my signatures next week.

Finally, a not-as-important topic, I'm playing a new game that Heidi got me hooked on called Phantom Brave. Interesting concept, crappy storyline, but still uber fun. You can wield your friends as weapons! Like come on, a game where you can do that HAS to be good! Right? Right.

Aaanywho, if you haven't heard Rapture by Iio, you need to listen to it. It's a great song by a virtually unknown artist. I get the lines:

"I'm mesmerized in every way
You keep me in a state of daze
Your kisses make my skin feel weak
Always melting in your heat
Lift our souls like a bird in the wind
Oh I glide as I'm flying through heaven"

Yaaaay! Aaaand I get to chase after the lovely Heather. Rowwwr!

--Jam

Word of the day: Rapture: Ecstacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home