3.16.2005

Speeches lead to Early Nights with Loud Roommates

Gooood mornin'!

Speeches

So I've been giving short speeches on BUSAC in classrooms trying so hard to get my signatures for my General Studies position on BUSAC. It's harder than it sounds. I have to get twenty undeclared majors to sign my form, which is possibly the most trying ordeal I've ever experienced. Undeclared majors seem very spread out, and I'm getting anywhere from one to five students per class, and now have a total of eight after three speeches. I'm going to four more today, and more Thursday if needed. If you're undeclared and go to Brock, get your butt over here!

Early Nights
My long day, including classes and speeches, after a couple long nights led to my demise to the Sandman just after 8pm. Heidi and I were practically delerious the entire evening, and it felt so good to go to bed early and leave everything on hold for a night. I even fell asleep with my light on when I laid down on my bed. LOL way to go team!

Loud Roommates
Nat had her friend Will over just before I went to bed last night and they were shocked that I was going to bed so early. So after I had fallen asleep through their constant talking in the next room (I love that they didn't go downstairs, that was fun), I hear Nat yell something as she goes by my room about how I'm still awake or something. Like, why would someone do that? Gee, I apologize for leaving my light on, I really do, but if I said I'm going to bed, get a grip and shut up. Maybe this morning I should go shouting in the hallway that Natalie's not actually asleep. Would that be a good idea or a bad idea? Is that considerate or inconsiderate? Hmm.. seems like a no-brainer, but so did yelling last night after I went to bed.

Anyways, I have a speech at 10, 1, 4, and 7, so I'm gonna get dressed and get this crazy day started!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home