3.08.2005

Music Videos and the Elderly

Morning world!

Athena, Heidi, and I were talking and we decided that when we're old people we're going to be in a music video.

What? It could happen.

If you think this is weird, you obviously haven't watched the music video Oh My Gosh from a previous post of mine (shame on you.. jerk). Go watch it! Even if you have before, go watch it again! I'm so obsessed with it that I was humming it when I woke up this morning!

Anyways back to us. We decided that at least one of us will have some sort of connection and we're going to put together a hilarious old-person video just like Basement Jaxx did! Oh my gosh, it will be great! Canes, walkers, and wool to be seen from everywhere, and everyone will be dancing to whatever shuffle-boogie we come up with!

Old people unite!.. in 50 years.

--Jam in a Music Video

Word of the Day: Oh My Gosh: To be yelled in an instance of fright or surprise. Not to be used as one word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home