3.12.2005

Crazy Boy Crazy

Hey Peeps,

So lately I've been going incredibly guy crazy! I keep seeing hot men and drooling over them, so I think it shows that I'm kind of going through a dry spell lately.

There was this one guy in front of the barbershop in the Pen Centre about a week ago. I was sitting at Subway and stuffing my face and the guy was just like checking me out. I mean I looked awful because I was chowing down on a sub and I had been walking around the mall for hours, but he continued to steal glances and stuff. So he did this (while I was also checking him out) for about 20 minutes, and finally his friends showed up and left. So what should I have done? Should I have dropped my number in front of him or something? I dunno.

That's only one instance, and I won't bore you with the rest. Except there's this hot guy that I think is gay that works at HMV... but who knows.

ANYWAYS, I need a man. Bring me one.

Thanks! I'd like him in white, with brown hair, please.


Something like this would be fantastic.

--Crazy Boy Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home