4.09.2005

Ego Talk

Hey Hey!

So I haven't really felt like posting lately, and I don't really feel like it right now either. I think I'm just sorta annoyed with a lot of things and trying to focus on school and other stuff, so I don't really have much to talk about besides annoying people, which is boring.

I'm listening to Mega Man remixes (lol only me) and they're so fun :P except this one which keeps saying "I am the creator" over and over. Um, excsue me, mister DJ man who created this? Yeah, I doubt that in the old Mega Man games, someone kept yelling that. Thanks.

I had an urge to create some music like my MindWarp and Atlantis tracks that I made a while back that were successful, but the program does seem to work too well on this computer. It freezes and shuts down and a whole bunch of fun stuff. So I think I'm gonna buy the one I've been eyeing at EB. It's like 30 bucks, so maybe I'll splurge.

It's funny. I was thinking about how much talent I actually have in a lot of different areas, and I want to utilize them all this summer. I mean I can write, I can compose, I can draw *kinda*, I can direct.. I hope that wherever life takes me, or should I say I take life, it allows me to at one point or another focus in many different areas. I'll be like Oprah! (I don't know if Oprah does more than she does... but she damn well should! She'd be amazing at everything, I KNOW IT!)

Natalie wanted me to talk about her. HI NAT! (Yeesh, the things I do for my fans)

Well I'm gonna go shower. I smell like sweaty man.

--Sweaty Man Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home