3.30.2005

Competitive Television to Sleep

Afternoon!

Isn't it GORGEOUS outside? I'm so happy that winter is finally leaving, spring and summer can finally make appearances, and I can start to work out again to be all fit-like for summer (you know you want it)! Yay fun! I watched American Idol and the Amazing Race last night and I have some hopefuls and some predictions for all my li'l competition shows:

On American Idol, Carrie and Vonzell are basically the two best singers, with Nikko and maybe Anwar not far behind. I love both girls to death, but I believe that Carrie will win hands down. Nadia will be the next to go, Anthony should be the next to go.

On the Amazing Race, my favourites by far are Meredith and Gretchen, with Uchenna and Joyce in second. Although I want the old couple to win, I think the brothers Brian and Greg will be victorious. Lynn and Alex will be eliminated next.

On Survivor, most of my favourites (Jeff, Angie) have been voted out already, but others remain (Stephanie, Bobby Jon, Gregg) so I'm rooting for them. I think that Janu will win the million dollars, but I hope that Stephanie does. Caryn will be voted out next.

On the Apprentice, first of all I have to say I'm SO happy that Erin was fired (stupid horlicks - that one's for you Heidi!). Tana should and will win, which makes me so happy! Kendra will be the next to go.

I love my reality TV so much, and I'm also looking forward to Desperate Housewives on Sunday, and Lost tonight! I didn't realize I watched so much TV till recently! I think I may have a nap though. This Jam is beat.

--Beat Jam (actually, don't beat me)

My heroes of the day: Carrie Underwood for singing the best rendition of Alone I've ever heard, Heather for being the best Friends date ever, and Dustin for reminding me how funny Nancy Kerrigan is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

aha! horlicks. Oh my. <3

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home